Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grey Knights



Well the Grey Knights pre-orders are up on the Games Workshop site. Not much to say about what we already had seen/heard. 2 comments mainly on the top of my mind. First it's nice to see that the Grey Knights get a Monstrous Creature that has a Toughness higher than A GREATER DAEMON OF NURGLE which also has a built in Warp Time Ability (Nemesis Greatsword). Second I don't think they thought out the model's placement on the site very well. Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor as "Grey Knight Inquisitor w/Null Rod?" I didn't know that that was what that fancy staff was. I also love that the description of the Psykers lists the stats of the IG Psyker Battle Squad. Oh! Their abilities are the same? (They aren't...) Copy paste! Anyway I digress it's nice to see new blood added to the game regardless of whether it's encased in power armor. Here's the advanced orders page and here's the Grey Knight's models page.

No comments:

Post a Comment