Saturday, November 5, 2011

Necrons! Martians! Another Counts As!

Well the Necrons are here and I've blasted through the codex. Swanky new rules, cool new units, awesome new kits. Life's all good in the 40k universe. I really like the way these rules feel but I can't get Martians out of my head. Good old Pulp Sci-Fi Silver Saucer "War of the Worlds" or "Mars Attacks" style aliens. So in that vein here is my "counts as" Martian invaders:

Overlord w/Res Orb, Warscythe 130pts
4 Crypteks 2 Storm, 2 Transmog 110
9 Necron Warriors 117pts
9 Necron Warriors 117pts
9 Necron Warriors w/Ghost Ark 232pts
9 Necron Warriors w/Ghost Ark
232pts
C'tan Shard w/Writhing Worldscape,  Pyreshards 235pts
Triarch Stalker 150pts
Triarch Stalker 150pts
Doom scythe 175pts
Doom scythe 175pts
Doomsday Ark 175pts
1998pts

It is a little lacking in troops but it does bring a huge ammount of Death Machines to bear. The Doom Scythe's Death Ray is like a dream and the doomsday arc brings the ranged death to bear. Thoughts on the list?

2 comments:

  1. Liking the Transmog/Writhing World combo there, it's one I'm wanting to try out myself. So many shiny robots to play with. Necrons have gone from no choices to spoiled for choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was finding it difficult to get all the Heavy/Elite choices I wanted w/out going over points.

    ReplyDelete